A way to see the lesson in each day, to soak up each moment and find a new truth about God. Also, to let Him refine me in the midst of my every day life. There is certainly a lot of refining to do!
God really impressed on my heart that life has stages or "seasons" and that within each season He had something special for me as well as a time for me to grow as a follower of Christ. I shouldn't be frustrated or waiting for another season of life. He wants me to enjoy and grow in each season before the next one comes.
"To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1
So this blog is a way for me to share with you my experiences in various seasons of life and how those experiences have helped me to grow in Christ. I pray that by sharing my heart and the lessons I've learned along the way you can be encouraged as you go through seasons in your own life.
No comments:
Post a Comment