Friday, December 19, 2014

Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

Are you ready for a cute and simple Christmas gift that is inexpensive and fun?

My family always has a gathering for Christmas and the number of children there is growing year after year! So, I had to find an inexpensive but fun thing for the kids for Christmas. Last year I did candy canes with a Legend of the Candy Cane poem which you can find here.

This year in a salute to Frozen fans everywhere I made these "Do You Want to Build a Snowman" goody bags. Here are the tags for them. I didn't buy edible eyes or a nose so here are the ingredients for mine:



1. Marshmallows
2. Chocolate Chips
3. Pretzels
4. Raisins
5. Zip lock bags

First, I printed the tags on red and green card stock.



In each bag place 4 pretzels (arms), 3 marshmallows (body), 2 chocolate chips (eyes), and 3 raisins (buttons). I used 1 pretzel to hold the marshmallows together and 2 for the arms. The forth pretzel can be broken in two for a nose if you'd like.

Here is what I did for the bags....you could do prettier bags but again just trying to cut down on cost and had these already.


And once the snowman is put together....


Ta Da!! An inexpensive but cute, fun little gift for all the kiddos on your Christmas list!!!

I hope you enjoy and Merry Christmas!

2 comments: